IACRAO Code of Conduct
- Commitment: Once committed to a section of the Higher Education Tour, institutional representation is required at all schools within that region.
- Cooperation: All state institutions shall portray a united and cooperative front and will foster a friendly spirit of professional pride.
- Flexibility: High Schools may change room locations and time to accommodate their school schedule. Professional attitude to these changes is expected.
- Preparation: Arrive with all necessary technology and current university/college materials. Keep a schedule with you at all times.
- Professionalism: Business casual is the expected dress code. Presentation formats should be professional and appropriate in content.
- Responsibility: It is our collective responsibility to uphold ourselves and others to the Code of Conduct and IACRAO’s community interest.
- Time Management: Arrive early. Be respectful at all times in regard to schedules and adhere to the time limits that are established by host schools. Dismissing students early or after the allocated time interrupts the flow of presentations.
For the complete IACRAO High School Relations Code of Conduct, please refer to the High School Relations Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices